Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sorrows


I made this card for two sisters that I work with. They had some  sadness and death  in their family.  I was asked to make a card for them and this is what I came up with. I thought the colors are soothing and the the patterns are pretty.  I also received  my shimmer paints and just  had to use them ( you can not tell). The image and the large darker blue paper under the tree, are are all shimmery! So very pretty. 
  If you have not seen the shimmer paints from Stampin up.  They are so very cool! What I did was put them in a mister bottle and added some 70% rubbing alcohol.  When you mist it on a card and the alcohol dries you get a beautiful shimmer effect. LOVE IT!!!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.


1 comment:

CFLanger said...

Oh this is SO pretty! I love your choice of papers and the sentiment is just perfect.