Monday, August 30, 2010

Boo!















Happy Monday bloggers!
Today's card is just one that I had to CASE. After I saw my online friend Dawn Burnworth's  card,  I knew I had to try and make one. To make the pumpkin, I used the large Spellbinder label 10. After cutting and embossing I used my sewing machine to stitch around the pumpkin.
The vines and leaves were cut using my Cricut and the stem was free hand. I do have to say it was so easy and so stinking cute! Thanks Dawn for the great idea!
I also have a big announcement to tell you! I am very excited about this. I was asked to be part of a design team! As you can see from my side bar, it is Sugar Creek Hollow. Tracy ( the Owner) saw some of my work and sent me a email asking me to join. I was so very flattered that she would think my cards are worthy of her images. My first post will be this Saturday and I hope you come back to see what I made with her great images! Thanks for stopping by I have been busy creating today and will have more cards to show you later in the week.
Heide

3 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

This is so incredibly cute!! I'll have to try this!

Sharon Basel said...

What a treat that I got to see this card in person because it is FANTASTIC!

Dawn B. said...

Heide this turned out awesome.. I LOVE it.. you did a great job.. Congrats on you new dt.. SO happy for you.