Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Nic!

                                                                










HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLAS!! I can not believe it my baby boy is turning 13, he is already quite the young man.  Over this summer he has become taller than me, his voice has changed and  his shoe size is 11 1/2!  So I guess I can not call him my baby boy.  I don't even think I could hold him on my lap! This Mo Manning image is perfect for boys, even though this doesn't look like  my Nic, it does remind me of him. I really like the masculine colors in the Paper which is from My Minds Eye it goes perfect with the way I colored the image.  I even used my new Spellbinders, labels fifteen.
Nicolas we are so proud of the young man you are turning into, Hope your birthday is grand! Hugs Mom and Dad.
Thanks for stopping by 

Heide

5 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

This is adorable! It reminds me of my son too. He's going to be 12 in October.

ChristineCreations said...

What a perfect card for a new teenager! He will love it! Great coloring!

Curt in Indy said...

Happy Birthday to your Nic! OMGosh, 13, and his shoe size is 1 1/2 inches bigger than mine! They grow so quickly. Love your card for him. Mo's images are amongst my very favorites. You did a wonderful job with this one! Best, Curt

Joseline said...

Great card and beautiful coloring. One of my biggest challenges is creating masculine cards. You did a great job on this one.

Sharon Basel said...

This is a perfect card for Nic!!!! Great coloring on the image Heide. You always have the perfect layout for the images you select. Love this.