Monday, August 9, 2010

Tuscan Garden delight

 
Hello Bloggers,
Today's card is for the PDCC41 we are going Italian style. You can see the colors  here   I love these colors together .   My background paper is from Cosmo Cricket and I thought it was just perfect for the color challenge. I also got to use my new watermark form my friend Sharon, I just love it!  Sharon made me 3 new watermarks and I love all of them,  she also spent some time showing me a few tricks  with the computer. I am a little computer challenged. Okay,  I am a lot challenged..... Thanks Sharon!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Heide



6 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Heide this is a beautiful card! Perfect for the PDCC challenge. I love the stamps you used and the color variety. And that watermark looks great too :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful use of this weeks colors, love the flower grouping! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Ruby said...

Such a pretty card, lovely papers and your flower looks so pretty! It's fun having a watermark isn't it?! Yours is fab! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the PDCC! :o)

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous flowery scene! Love the layers of the flowers in the different colors. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing in the PDCC!

SHELLY TAROCKOFF said...

your card is beautiful..It make me want to jump in and walk through.

Curt in Indy said...

Wow! Your stamping on this is superb! I love the colors you used for your images and how you stamped them is brilliant! Gorgeous card! Best, Curt