Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Joy

Happy Saturday Bloggers! 
For today's Sugar Creek hollows post we are doing a non-traditional  color challenge.
These are the colors, as some of you know color challenges really challenge me!
On another note I have been having fun playing with changing colors on the computer with my digital images, after my 13 year old's help. Tee hee hee!
Here is my card for this week.
Thanks for stopping by this Saturday be sure to check out the rest of the fabulous design teams work. Hopefully you can join along with the challenge, I would love to see what you can do with these colors!! To join post it on Tracy's blog.
Enjoy your day, we are car shopping today, wish us luck!  I am really not fond of car shopping.
Heide

13 comments:

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Heide!
This is lovely! The DP is gorgeous adn the flowers are so very pretty!

Hugs
Gunn

Donna Moore said...

Good morning! What a truly beautiful creation you have made! I love the way you used the colors, and that verse is showcased perfectly! Your flourishes and flowers are the perfect added touches, just gorgeous!! .....I do wish you luck on your shopping, I hate looking for a car, it is such a lesson in frustration! Hoping you find something right away!!

Mary Duffek said...

Fab, fun and oh so shabby! Beautiful job.

marsha said...

Heide, how beautiful! What a fantastic job with the color combo! Love all the layers, Great colors on your sentiment and love all your embellishments!
Hugs,
Marsha

Tracy Vinson said...

Heide, this is TOOOOO gorgeous for the eyes! Your little sparkles are the perfect touch and you have totally ROCKED this color challenge! Your style really fits these colors.

Renee Matarese said...

Very pretty! Nice color change! I love your double bow. I still don't know how to tie one. I just cheat with glue dots.

Sharon Basel said...

Incredible card Heide! I love what you did with the colors on the sentiment digi-very creative way to draw attention to the center message. Very rich looking card.
Hugs,
Sharon

jonim52 said...

What an elegant card using all the colors for the challenge.

Dawn Edwards said...

Wow what a great card. I love the layout you used and the two-toned image was a fabulous idea.

Julie said...

Your card is fantastic. I love the way you did the image. It is beautiful. The elements are the perfect touch.

Hugz,
Julie

Cec said...

Heide, this is gorgeous. I love the way you cut the image and matted it so it pops off the page. I also love the punched borders.
Hugs!
Cec

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful. I love how you used this image and changed the color of the sentiment. Love the added bling too.

marsha said...

Heide, this is just beautiful! I love your colors and all those layers are scrumptious! Gorgeous design and embellishments!
Hugs,
Marsha