Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sadie-SSWC#75

Happy Sunday Blogers.
I have wanted to participate in this sketch challenge since my friend Sharon told me about it. I also wanted to join in on the fun last week, just could not find the time, because I wanted to celebrate Sharon first week of  being on the DT. This the sketch challenge,
Here is my card for this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays # 75.

  This card is for a friend at work and the  image is from Mo Manning, . These images are fun to color and they always turn out great. The apples were cut with my Cricut then embossed with an embossing folder.  Let me know what you think, Would love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by.
Heide

9 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Heide, Thanks so much for joining us this week and we are so lucky to have Sharon on our Design Team. Also thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.
I just adore your card, I love Mo Manning's images and this is another one that looks awesome. I love your colours design papers and those beautiful red apples could take a bite of one right now.
Love it and a great take on Arlana's sketch.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and good luck.
Kathie
SSW- Design Team

Sharon Basel said...

Oh Heide this is darling! I just love this card-the textures and colors and those apples are a wonderful touch! Thanks so much for the support - Arlana's sketches are fantastic so I know you'll be back to visit us again! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Love,
Sharon
SSW-DT

Dawn B. said...

BEAUTIFUL..I love her. She is my all time fav of Mo's.. I really like your apples. I have a Cricut on my wish list. Great job.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

We are happy to have you join our challenge! This is just a darling card - I just LOVE that image!!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Linda Anderson said...

Ahhhhh, would you look at this sweet card!! What a gorgeous image, colored so wonderfully! Love the apples along the bottom too. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Hi Heidi, we are delighted to have you join us this week. Your card is absolutely adorable. Right from your coloring of Mo's darling image to the cute apples. I love your choice of DT and colors. Just perfect! Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW

Jeannie said...

Just beautiful and I love all of the rich colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Renee Matarese said...

This is really cute! I love the texture on the apples.

Curt in Indy said...

You colored this Mo Manning image beautifully! I love the cut out apples and red and green color theme. Great card! Hope all is well! Hug Guinness for me! Best, Curt