Sunday, November 28, 2010

MMSC81-Winter Wonderland.

Hello, 
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! We just returned form my In-laws where we had a great time playing cribbage and other card games.  I had some extra time to stamp this weekend and it was fun!
This card is for MMSC 81, it has been a while for me since I have participated in the challenge. I just do not find the time during the week with work and now the puppy taking up most of my free time, so it was nice to have a few hours to myself!
For this card I used Lovely as a tree from SU and the paper is from Graph 45. I just received my ribbon from really reasonable ribbon and just had to use this beautiful crochet ribbon!
Thanks for stopping by.
Heide

5 comments:

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

This is gorgeous Heide!
Lovely tree image and the DP is fab!

Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge. We really appriciate your support and hope to see you again next week.

Mvh
Gunn
Midnight Madness Design Team

Carol Hurlock said...

Heide your trees look spectacular in this creation. I love how they are sparkling. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Heidi - you have created one gorgeous card - I love your trees and am going to have to use mine now! LOL! Fabulous DP and LOVe the MS Branches - your details are divine! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Holly Moore said...

Oh Heide! Can I just curl up in your brain for an afternoon and relax there with your amazing creativity? :) This card is lovely. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.

Yours,
Holly R. Moore
MMDT - GD

Sharon Basel said...

Beautiful card Heide! You sure create wowser artwork and this is one of your best.