Sunday, December 12, 2010

SSW-79

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.... We are having a snow storm here in MI. They are predicting 4-6 inches and it has been snowing all day.  I made some yummy Minestrone soup and we are going to start a fire in the fireplace and just get cozy. I have been working on cards this afternoon and I made one for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge # 79. Sketches are one of my favorites,  that is why I like sweet sketch Wednesday.


This is the sketch, and here is my card.

This sweet image is by Doodle pantry. My DP paper is from Hobby Lobby and  the plain paper is form SU. On the sweet little birds I used flower soft on the earmuffs, hat and cape. 
Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is precious.. I love this image.. So sweet. I need to check it out. We are getting ice here in NC.. I miss the snow.. Sounds like your day is great.

mulberry station said...

What a fabulous card. I lvoe everything about your card. The image is super cute!!! Just love it!!!
Nancy SSW

sweetbloominscraps said...

Loving those three little birds! Your red paper and red accents are so perfect! Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSW!

Unknown said...

Your card looks GREAT! I love your coloring, the flower soft and the great DP! All works together so well!TFS

Jackie Randolph said...

oh I love this sweet image and your card is just beautiful with your papers and colouring!! The flowersoft is wonderful for the fluffy look on there ear muffs and hats!Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Heidi - this is divine! I love the Santa, he is adorable! Gorgeous embossing and fabulous bow - Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge for this sketch - we appreciate your support and love to see what you have been creating! Merry Christmas and Happy, Happy New Year to your and your family!
{{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Simply gorgeous!! I just love the image with those beautiful papers. Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Arlana 11426 said...

Such a sweet card. I love your birds and sweet colors. Thanks for joining us @SSW!!!

Curt in Indy said...

What a darling image and I love how you colored it! Love the papers and the button/bow. Absolutely adorable. Great job on this card, I love it! Best, Curt