Friday, December 17, 2010

Yellow birds of happiness.

It is Friday and I am off work for two whole weeks! If I could I would be doing cartwheels...I am so happy. I have so much to do. My craft room looks like a bomb went off, so I need to clean it. I have to tidy up my bedroom and do just a little more Christmas shopping.
For today's card I played with the free 4 all # 43 over at Splitcoast and I used the sketch at Mojo Mondays #169 and the color challenge is from Play date cafe # 60. All these challenge to celebrate being off of work for a few days.  I have played these challenges before, and since work can get in the way of doing the challenges, today I just had to do them all! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card and a wonderful splash of yellow, beautifully put together to create a gorgeous card. I love those birds. Tracy Evans x x

Michele Gross said...

LOVE those birdcages!! Such a fun and cheerful card :) Giggling about your craft room because I just wrote about mine in my blog post :) LOL!

Curt in Indy said...

Awesome card Heide! I LOVE the yellow and black together. So clean. Also love that background paper. The button is so perfect for this card too. It's so nice not to see a Christmas card for a change! I've been making them now for 3 weeks! LOL Enjoy your time off. I bet that sweet pup is going to love you being home! Best, Curt

Sue Lelli said...

What a HAPPY inspired card! LOVE the birdies! Enjoy your two weeks off!!

Karen said...

Love your card Heide, loving those bird cages more and more.

Ruby said...

Ah this is lovely Heide. I love your overall design and those little bird cages are really sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Julie Ranae said...

Really wonderful card and a great 'splash' of color to boot! Merry Christmas from The Play Date!

Unknown said...

lovely!!! the bird cages are beautiful!!